Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nada

I got nuthin for you today. I just wanted to drop one link on all of you and be on my way....

http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/_a/mayhem-main-event-at-nba-all-star/20070220103009990001

Oh...and the Knicks are brutal. I was going through the roster in my mind this morning, and this team is really not good. They have some pieces from which to deal, but I can't put into words how far away they are from a championship, even with the improvement this year. Last thing....people call Eddy Curry the Knicks' franchise player. Can this stop??? He may be the best player on the team, but should never be labeled a franchise player. He can't lead, rebound play defense, or pass out of a double team. Every team has a guy that is the best on their team, but every team does not have a franchise player. The Knicks are one of those teams, so can we please stop with this garbage??

STKAFI

2 comments:

Leo said...

Its so hard to see Curry put up 20/8 every game, when you see his size and potential and know he could put up 25/15 each night. Watching him, you can just see he has no fire. Ive never seen a 7 footer play like hes 6'6", its almost embarrassing. One thing I have always heard growing up playing ball is that rebounding is all about desire- the man who wants the ball the most usually gets it. I mean- not to harp on my love for David Lee, but the boy is physically dimunitive compared to the beast that is Curry, and yet he consistently outperforms Curry with about half the size and talent. I would honestly take Tim Thomas and any big body from last years draft over this pussy.

Can I get some more baseball? Where is the rest of the AL East Nillz?

IceCold said...

First on Curry.....In my mind, a guy with Currys' size should average 6-7 boards by just being on the court for 30-35 minutes. That is exactly what Curry is averaging! He is averaged 7 boards on the dot and this is his career high! Truly pathetic.

Notice for my baseball fans....
It is still only Feb 22, and opening day is not for over a month. My next preview is the Marlins. I am going to do every team in the AL/NL East and a couple other teams of interest throughout the league. Obviously the Sox, Yanks and Mets will be my last three. Don't worry, you will get your baseball fix, it just might not be this week...